Private InvestigatorsDetectives Garbo
Professionals with extensive experience
Private Detectives in the Balearic Islands
Detectives Garbo was born in 2013 in a small storage room of a private home to become today in the private investigators agency of reference in the Balearic Islands. Thanks to the application of efficient management that optimizes the private investigation process, it has allowed us to continue growing and become a key part of the business and social fabric of the Balearic Islands.
From our hedquarters in Majorca (Balearic Islands) our temo fo private detectives in the Balearic Islands provides investigation services to the islands of Majorca, Minorca, Ibiza and Formentera with total discretion and professionalism.
In short, Detectives Garbo puts at your disposal a whole team of highly experienced criminologists and private detectives in the Balearic Islands who can advise you to find the best solution to your problems in a confidential manner.
In the same way, we guarantee a truthful, forceful and legal report so that you can take the measures you deem necessary.
Private Investigators Services in Tenerife
Thanks to the continuous collaboration between private detectives in Tenerife and our private investigators in Majorca, Detectives Garbo puts at your disposal a professional team of highly qualified and carefully selected private detectives in Tenerife to provide services in the Canary Islands.
In this way, our detective collaborators in Tenerife and our detective in Majorca, join experience, human and technological equipment to provide the carry out their private investigation activities to cover the needs of the client from the most absolute legality.
Thus, Detectives Garbo, puts at your disposal highly qualified private investigators and criminologists in Tenerife and accredited by the Ministry of the Interior to carry out the investigation services that you entrust to them with the utmost discretion, confidentiality and professionalism that characterizes us so much.
If you require any of our services, from private investigators in Tenerife, explain you case to us, we will analyze it and we will propose the different courses of action that we can take to obtain the evidence you need.
Our Principles as Private Investigators
Detective code of ethics
Following the guiding principles of article 8 of Law 5/2014, or April 4, on Private Security, Detectives Garbo is governed by an ethical code that bring together the principles by which a good private investigator must practice his profession to guarantee the security of all its clients in an ethical and professional manner.
Thus, the Association of Private Detectives in Spain, APDPE, collects the deontological code by which our private investigators must base their investigations to preserve the proper execution of their profession befor clients and the competent authorities.
We have collected those recommendations, and we have underlined them for greater guarantee of our clients and followers:
- The independence of the private investigator in the exercise of his profession, which must be carried out which must be carried out without being subjected to any pressure, mainly that which could come from his own interest of the client will be defended objectively.
- The private investigator must be truthful, loyal and diligent in the performance of their duties.
- The private detective must act in accordance with the standards of honor and dignity of the profession.
- Customer interest. The private investigator must diligently attend to the interests of his client, even when these are opposed to his own, to those of a colleague or to those of the profession in general.
- The private detective has the right and the duty to keep professsional secrecy of all the facts and news that the knows by reason of this professional performance.
- The private detective must respect at all times the regime of incompatibilities in force for the exercise of the profession.
- The commitment to the search for the truth will always lead the private detective to report only on facts whose origin is known, without falsifying documents or omitting essential information.
- The veracity of the information provided by the private detective in his investigations with his clients and before the Justice and Securtity Administration protects his freedom or expression and the duty of ratification that must be exercised responsibly.
Queries by email are answered within a maximum period of 24 hours by the same means if you do not request otherwise.
An appointment is required for office care.
+34 971 101 484
+34 613 012 564 (English Calls)
+34 613 012 564 (English whatsapp)